Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2018

A Rubber Dance Birthday Card

Good morning and happy Tuesday. I'm over on the Rubber Dance blog today with my first Tutorial Tuesday piece and I've used one of my favourite stamp plates (they're all my favourites really)

There are lots more pictures and details over there, and you can be transported by clicking here.


This is the inspiration photo for our latest challenge, I hadn't realised until I put the two photographs together that I'd used the same colours!
I'm also entering this into the Happy Little Stampers 'watercolour' challenge.
Have a very happy day, and thanks very much for looking xx

Stamps Used
Take The Plunge

4 comments:

  1. The image is beautiful Sue and I just love that embossed background.... and also your stitching! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours, Sue, and a beautiful image. The embossed background and combination of die-cuts really makes this card special. Thanks so much for playing along with our HLS April Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one catches my eye again and again. She is one of my favourite Rubber Dance images. She reminds me of my mum at the beach way way back when I was a kid. And the background has such a calmness to it. So beautiful.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the stencilled background. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.