Followers

Sunday 14 May 2017

You Are, You Are, You Are, You Are - On My Playlist

Good afternoon, and happy Sunday. Lots of sport on TV today, so no-one notices if I'm MIA. Apparently Lewis won the GP, and Liverpool don't have quite the numbers in the box, but I really don't care lol. 
 One of the fab things about retirement is that you have a bit more time, but one of the bad things is that you have a bit more time for the GYM. Now I'm not a gym bunny, and never will be, but I do try and go every weekday, and to get me huffing and puffing my way round I have an MP3 player. I listen to the same songs, in pretty much the same order every time, and this tag has been inspired by one of them.


I know, it's not really a classic is it, and you can't sing along on the treadmill,  but here's the earworm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUrUQfgTjE
I guess I've stereotyped Donna's Bonny Bunny, I'm sure she's not that type of bunny ;-) I've also used the lips from Mail Art and the hearts that the lovely Bibi puts in the envelopes when she sends out her stamps.
If you want these stamp head over to the store, and remember to quote SDFreeShip on orders 15 Euros and over for free P&P.
Have a fun Sunday whatever you are doing,  and thanks very much for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag! Gym? What's that? sounds bad to me! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bunny. Cute tag. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy you going to the gym every weekend-well done. I went almost every day for 2 years and I did find it sooo boring but beneficial body wise.

    Love the great tag I hope you will wear it with pride at the gym sessions

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you hairy too?!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha LOVE what you've done with Bunny, Sue....she looks a funky gym bunny that's for sure ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bunny and tag is just totally adorable Sue!!!
    Will certainly order this stamp so cute! Btw, taking advantage of the generous offer to get free P&P... Thanks for reminding it to a poor tiny brain, me lol. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.