Followers

Friday 5 May 2017

Smile

Good afternoon, and happy Friday - the weekend starts here! I'm well into the season of our family birthdays and anniversaries, so I needed to make an anniversary card. I wanted a fun bright one, so here is what I made, using the sketch from Mojo Monday.


and this is the sketch. I find these really helpful when I'm making a card (I also find Moon Pig very helpful when I really can't be bothered ;-) ) It's my blog I can say Moon Pig lol. Trouble is people think I don't like them if they get a shop bought card from me.
As the recipients have an extremely pampered moggy I'm sure this will be fine for them.
Have a happy weekend, and thanks very much for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Love those happy cats. Enjoy your weekend, I'm looking forward to lots of feet-up-do-nothing time! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and the cat with its head slightly tilted looks so loving

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love these cats, sooo cute! Pampered moggie.....guilty of that too I'm afraid! A big thank you too Sue for buying my new stamps, that means a lot to me ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - love the fabric and sewing!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nearly missed this and I love it. Happy crafting, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful! The stitching and image are amazing! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is so fun and cute Sue!!! And I love (end envy lol) your use of sewing and fabric now, you really have become an expert!
    Have a very happy crafting week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.