Followers

Sunday 7 May 2017

More Flowers for Country View Crafts

Good morning and happy Sunday. I'm back with more flower power for Country View Crafts.




Ever since I got these fabulous Tracy Scott PaperArtsy flower stamps I've wanted to make a master board with them.
I've used TS 06 and TS07. I stamped the largest ones first.

Then filled in with the smaller ones.

I've coloured them in with watercolour pencils. I do each flower in turn then I know which colour to use in the bits that overlap.

Quite a while later.... all done. This is far too nice to cut up!

I've used my Big Score to make a tent fold card, and cut an aperture with a Sue Wilson die. I've had to use a sheet of A3 as it's a big card.

The same die again for the front of the card.

Then I've sewn around all the edges, added some acetate, and some more patterned card to the inside, then stuck it all together.

For the main image I've used a Trish Latimer stamp and coloured her with watercolour pencils and crayons.

Of course I had to use my favourite Tim Holtz Handwritten Celebrate for the sentiment. I don't know where I would be without this. 
I've stamped a few more flowers to layer up in the corners.

And we are all done! To be honest it took hours to make, but it was so nice to just sit and colour - though with the die cutting and the sewing it did look like I'd been burgled by the time I'd done. It's quite hard to photograph the acetate, but it does look nice in real life.

We'd love it if you joined in with our challenge, there's £20 to spend in the shop for the winner, and the chance to be a guest designer. Thank you very much for looking and enjoy your Sunday x

I'm also entering this into the 
Craft Stamper - anything goes challenge.
That's Crafty - bright
Happy Little Stampers - watercolour
Simon Says Stamp Monday - the great outdoors and
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - a hint of pink








18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and happy piece. Have a nice Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely reminds me of the flower power era lol, love the type of card you created from the master board too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea for a card make. Great shape of card as well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has really brought a smile to my face Sue with it's warm and happy glow. I always feel the same when I mass stamp & colour on one piece but you can always do it again!! Love the addition of Trish's stamp. It most certainly is bright and beautiful.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Sue! It´s great to see another use of these great stamps =). I love the use of acetate on it.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card, Sue! The background is amazing! These flowers have hippy chic, definitely flower power! I love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sue created from your fabulous master board. I love it . Fantastic colours. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very patient colouring Sue, wondered if you had your tongue out a little bit! Love your creation and the flowers are fabulous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I do love colouring but don't get much time to just sit and colour - it is so nice when I do though lol.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card...bright, beautiful and vibrant and I LOVE that stamped flower background, it's fab! What an adorable layout and those bees, they are just the cutest and coloured beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this card Sue, has a really happy feel to it. Thanks for joining us at TC too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely and they are my absolute favourite flowers at the moment. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fun - I love those Paperartsy stamps and your colours ROCK!!
    Thanks for joining in this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bright, happy, and so so much fun! Love this Sue! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a happy, happy card - I love it!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Coloring, stamping, well everything is perfect in fact here, bright and beautiful!!!!
    Great card and lovely shape too Sue for this one. Hugs and good night! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks fab ... love the masterboard. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the three dimensional look, what a fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS watercolor challenge ! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.