Followers

Monday 15 May 2017

Just Keep Swimming

Good morning and happy Monday. It's time for our second challenge of the month over at Rubber Dance, and it's a real fun one -  Rule of Three. 



I started by putting a coat of gesso on my page, then added some DecoArt texture paste and crackle glaze through stencils.

I then added washes of DecoArt acrylics and a tiny bit of glitter for some bling. I really liked it while is was wet.

Once dry I added some white bubbles with the end of a paintbrush, and 3 seahorses from Retro Beach - rule of 3 remember.

I made a Brusho background on some tissue paper for my fish.

Of course I stamped 3 from Something Fishy.


The sentiment is from the same set, so that's 3 stamps!

Please join in with our challenge, it's really easy and fun - 3 of anything will be perfect. As always there is a shipping code of SDFreeShip for free P&P on 15 Euros's and above.
Have a great week, and thanks very much for looking x





9 comments:

  1. What could be better than three little fishes and what fishes with the amazing colours. A really terrific creation

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous underwater scene Sue with a great background and beautifully coloured fish xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delicious Sue, always drawn to sea themed projects and I love the colours used within yours and those added extras are fabulous. Thank you for the inspiration.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these fish look amazing Sue. So realistic! And that is a great tip to use a paintbrush for adding bubbles. A really great underwater scene!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh stunning creation Sue, those fish are just so realistic too
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Sue! Lovely layers of colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your page Sue! Thank you also for the step by step instructions. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle - as long as my tale keeps working, I will keep swimming!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your idea of colourful brusho background on tissue paper, used to stamps the fishes!!!
    Wonderful make and cover, and I lvoe these fish stamps too!
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.