Followers

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Dream On!

Hello and happy Tuesday (though it does feel like Monday, and that felt like Sunday....) guess I'm a bit like Pooh, a bear of very little brain. And speaking of very little brain, (or any other body parts) here's my piece for Lost Coast Designs latest challenge.


So this month we would like to see real or faux stitching in your projects. For mine I've used Medium Elk Skull, Miscellaneous Words and Gansai Tambi Japanese watercolours, which according to Mr Amazon I've had since March 2016 so it's about time I used them!
So if you're like me and can't sew/draw in a straight line this is the perfect challenge for you 'cos wonky is the new straight! 
You've got ages to play along this month so head on over to the Portal for lots of inspiration and to join in. 

I'm also entering this into the Mixed Media Monthly challenge  Put A Stamp On It,
Dream In Darkness anything weird, and 
Happy Little Stampers watercolour challenge.
Thank you very much for looking, and have a wonderful May x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece, I would never have guessed that you can't sew etc! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. I thought you had sewn it all

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Sue. Wonky's good to me Lol! Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O gosh, this is just fabulous, love this project, very clever.xx
    have a lovely weekend.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is quite unique! "Wonky" is the new straight line - love it. This reminds me of the Southwest and I do love the Southwest - so atmospheric and the arts are wonderful!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is awesome, I can't believe you've got paint on this too. It's very me :) Thanks for sharing with us at HLS watercolor challenge ! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fab, love the image and love that you have stamped it on fabric, looks awesome. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness May challenge. I hope you'll have a beautiful summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like how you've stamped the elk skull onto the fabric, and thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness (the month got away on me!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous canvas Sue! Love the skull and dreamcatcher! Awesome and thanks for laying at Dream in Darkness!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.